When you submit an Order to the Site, you agree that you do so subject to these Terms and Conditions current at the date you submit your Order. You are responsible for reviewing the latest Terms and Conditions each time you submit your Order.
Your Order remains valid as an offer until it is dispacthed from us, or when we receive a notice from you revoking your Order.
We may in our discretion refuse to accept an Order from you for any reason, including unavailability of supplies or by breaching our terms and conditions.
We try very hard to ensure that the price given to you is accurate, but the price of your Order will need to be validated by us as part of our acceptance procedure. The total price of your order is not final untill your order has been reviewed by us and dispatched. If the price for the Order is incorrect, we will contact you and ask you to confirm that you wish to proceed at the amended price or choose to cancel your order for a full refund.
You must only submit to us or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
We work hard to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of your payment being received. Though under certain circumstances this may be longer due to delays with suppliers or other circumstances.
We shall aim to let you know if we expect that there will be a delay on the dispatch of your order, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery. Fountain of being has no control over delays within the Australia Post Network.
You may grant us an ‘authority to leave’ when placing your Order. If you do, you understand and agree that this authority to leave gives us and/or our selected couriers permission to leave the Order in question unattended by the front door, at the reception / concierge’s desk or where requested by you - without obtaining a signature confirming delivery at the delivery location. In such circumstances, you understand and agree that by granting us authority to leave, we and our couriers are released of all responsibility and liability for the Orders delivered and left unattended, and that this responsibility and liability transfer to you on delivery.
Unless otherwise specified, all risk in the Product shall pass to you upon delivery. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Product.
You must take care when opening the Product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a card giving you instructions on either re- delivery or collection from the carrier.
If your order is returned to us due to a wrong address, refusal to accept the order or because no one was there to accept delivery of your order, we will refund you as follows:
• You will be refunded the total amount of the order, minus the shipping charge, and 20% of the value of the order, (as a re-stocking fee).
• We will also subtract any other outside charges Fountain of Being has incurred during shipping, such as warehousing fees, return postage fees, etc.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
1. All goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
2. Refunds will only be given on faulty, damaged or unused goods.
3. A refund for damaged goods may be issued in the original form of payment or as store credit
4. A refund for 'changing your mind' or 'mistaken purchases' will be issued as store credit only.
5. All postage and delivery costs are non refundable. Return postage is to be paid for and organised by the purchaser except in the case of damaged or faulty goods.
6. All goods to be exchanged must be returned as new. (i.e. unused, undamaged and in original packaging.)
7. All items purchased from Fountain of Being will be replaced if they have been damaged in transit via Austraila Post.
Refunds will not be issued until the returned packages are physically in our warehouse.
DAMAGED ITEMS ON ARRIVAL
When orders are dispatched from our warehouse, all items are undamaged. Once an order leaves our premises it's in the hands of Australia Post. We take great care to pack all orders to prevent any items from being damaged during the transit to you, though in some occasions damages do occur.
If an item/s arrives to you damaged you must:
1. Let us know immediately (within 24 hours of receiving your order).
2. Send us a photo of the damaged item/s by replying to your order confirmation email sent by us.
Once your claim has been reviewed and accepted we will send out a replacement item to you.
Please be aware that although items are damaged in transit by a company indepedant of us, we take on the costs of replacing the item and re-sending. We are not reimbursed for damages incurred.
Deliberately damaging products for a refund is considered fraud.
CANCEL / MODIFY AN ORDER
ITEM NOT AS EXPECTED
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. You may purchase an item that is not as expected or is slightly different to what is described / pictured on this website. If this is the case:
1. Let us know immediately (within 24 hours of receiving your order).
2. Do not use or open the item. We cannot refund or replace items which are used / opened.
3. If this situation is due to an error on our part, we will arrange for a postage satchel to be sent to you. Securely pack the unopened / unused item(s) inside and place in a red Australia Post street box.
We will be able to track your return and upon receiving it we can offer a replacement, store credit or refund.
PRICING AND CONTENT ACCURACY
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
This website may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current.
We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, coupons, payment terms, or return policies.
These T&Cs relate to all Fountain of Being promotions, competitions and coupon codes (unless otherwise stated).
The conditions of use relating to any discount coupon code are as follows:
• Only one coupon code can be used per order.
• A coupon code can not be used after an order has been placed.
• A coupon code is only valid if it is advertised on our site at the time of your orders processing.
• Coupon codes are only valid if used for the purpose intended in writing where the coupon is displayed on our site.
NOT HEALTHCARE ADVICE
The information offered by Fountain of Being is not intended to replace, in any way, the medical advice that can be provided by a Naturopath or other medical professional. Please consult your Naturopath with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health.
• abusive, intimidating or threatening behaviour towards anyone using our site, including staff members.
• trying to gain access to private information or data that is off limits.
• interfering with our site and any of it's data.
• the use of stolen or fake credit cards.